Zack Martin is a member of the firm’s general civil litigation practice group. His practice includes, but is not limited to, cases involving medical malpractice, torts, contracts, insurance, and landlord-tenant law. While attending law school, Zack’s work was published in the Journal of Corporation Law. Zack received awards for his participation in appellate advocacy and competed in the prestigious National Moot Court Competition. Zack also completed pro bono work while with the University of Iowa’s Clinical Law Program, working in the Law Policy and Action practice group.
In his time away from the office, Zack enjoys spending it with his family: wife Emily and son Noah.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Agricultural Law
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy 2017
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Juris Doctor 2020
- The Pier Center for Autism
- Mid Step Services