John “Jack” F. De Hoogh joined the firm in 1978. His field of practice is general practice including, but not limited to, collections law, wills and probate, tax returns, real estate, workers’ compensation, social security disability, and personal injury.
Jack was born in Ainsworth, Nebraska, in 1944. After graduating from college, he served as a member of the United States Armed Forces from 1968 to 1971. Jack was the Sheldon City Attorney from 1988 to 2010.
- Iowa State Bar Association, Community Service Award –2002
- O’Brien County Bar Association –former President
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. Tax Court
- Sheldon Community Hospital – former Board Member
- Sheldon Christian Retirement Home – former Board Member
- Children’s World – former Board Member
- Bethel Reformed Church – Deacon and Elder
- Reformed Church in America – East Sioux Chassis, former President
- Village Northwest Unlimited – former Board Member