Jaquilyn Waddell Boie practices in the areas of civil, commercial, and personal injury litigation; medical malpractice defense; agricultural law; and construction law.
Jaquilyn earned her JD and MBA from the University of South Dakota with honors. She also holds a PhD from Princeton University, an MPP from the University of Minnesota, and a BA from Iowa State University.
While attending law school, Jaquilyn was chosen as the Sam Masten Moot Court Champion, competing in the final round before the South Dakota Supreme Court Justices. In the USD ADR Negotiation Competition, Jaquilyn’s team placed first and she was named the Top Advocate. She was also a Tripp Fellow, a member of the RD Hurd Pro Bono Society, and an extern to the South Dakota Supreme Court, South Dakota Attorney General’s Office, and University of South Dakota Office of the Provost. Jaquilyn served as the Symposium Editor for the South Dakota Law Review and was published in Volume 67.
Jaquilyn received the Dean’s Leadership Award for Excellence, Access to Justice Award, Women in Law Award, and Sterling Honors.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association
- Agricultural Law
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- University of South Dakota Knudson School of Law, MBA and Juris Doctor 2023
- Princeton University, PhD 2015
- University of Minnesota Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Masters of Public Policy 2008
- Iowa State University, Bachelors 2003
Akron Opera House Fundraising Committee
Akron-Westfield Athletic Boosters
Akron-Westfield Music Boosters
Akron First Baptist Church