Bryan E. Shusterman
Fax: 712-222-4185Download VCard
Bryan Shusterman is a member of the firm’s transactional practice group.
Bryan’s areas of focus include creating and structuring business entities; drafting and advising on contracts, leases, and real property transactions; designing tax-efficient estate plans and business succession strategies; and establishing guardian and conservatorships.
While attending law school, Bryan was an Articles Editor of Transactional Law & Contemporary Problems and participated in the Jessup International Law Moot Court competition.
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Siouxland Estate Planning Council (SEPC)
- South Dakota State Bar Association
- Woodbury County Bar Association
- Agricultural Law
- Business Formation & Startups
- General Counsel
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Non-Profits and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts
- Guardianship / Conservatorship
- South Dakota
- University of Iowa College of Law, Juris Doctor 2019
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts 2016
- Makerspace, Sioux City, President